14 February 2022
Celebrate Pancake Day with our tasty trio of crepe recipes. Whether you're a fan of fruity toppings, chocolate or cheese, you'll find a flavour to enjoy.
Some may say we've saved the best until last...a creamy delight!
Blueberry Cheesecake Crepes Recipe
Makes: 6 crepes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300ml whole milk
- 150g cream cheese
- 150ml double cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 5 crushed biscuits
- 150g blueberries
- 50g sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add 100ml of milk and whisk until a lump-free thick dough forms.
- Pour in the rest of the milk and mix until fully combined
- Heat a Crepe Pan or non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brush with melted butter.
- Pour the prepared crepe batter and swirl to coat the pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter
- Place the cream cheese, double cream and icing sugar into a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook over a medium-low heat, stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until the juices are bubbly and the fruit is tender. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Spread the cream cheese filling onto a crepe, add blueberry sauce and sprinkle with biscuits, crumbs and fresh blueberries.
Shop the Judge Speciality Crepe Pan for your best ever crepes this Pancake Day.