(£)

Currency Selector

  • EUR
  • GBP
Chicken, pineapple & cashew spicy noodles

Chicken, pineapple & cashew spicy noodles

Eat deliciously well with this sweet and nutty stir-fry.

Share this

Be inspired to eat deliciously well this new year. Created by health-focused chef Ian Haste, this flavoursome spicy noodles recipe is sweet and nutty. Cook on a high heat for a healthy meal in just 20 minutes.

Spicy noodles recipe

Serves: 2

Cooking time: 15-20 minutes

Ingredients

chicken stir fry ingredients

  • 2 x chicken breast sliced into small, thin strips
  • 1/2 x red pepper cut into strips
  • 6 x baby corns cut in halves
  • 10 x mangetout
  • 10 x cashew nuts
  • 10 x fresh pineapple cubes
  • 3/4 x carrot cut into matchsticks
  • 200g x egg noodles, pre-cooked
  • 8 x sprigs coriander garnish

Sauce

  • 1 x tbsp sesame oil
  • 2 x lime for juice
  • 2 tbsp light soy sauce
  • 3/4 x tbsp honey
  • 2 x tbsp of rice vinegar
  • 1.5 x tbsp sweet chilli sauce
  • 1 x tsp crushed ginger 
  • 1 x tsp crushed garlic 

Method

chicken stir fry in wok

Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a dish and set aside.

Heat your wok (I'm using the Stellar 7000 Non-Stick Wok) to a nice high heat and add the chicken and pineapple cubes. Add splashes of water to moisten and cook for around 4 minutes turning the chicken and keeping it moving to get consistent heat through the meat. 

Add the peppers, mangetout, corn and carrot. Keep the wok moving and keep stirring the vegetables for 1-2 minutes, then add the noodles and make sure all the noodles, chicken and vegetables are equally spaced before pouring in the sauce. 

Cook for a further 1-2 minutes until piping hot throughout, stir in the cashews and serve.

Finish with coriander garnish over the top. And enjoy!

Discover the Non-Stick Wok for all your healthy stir fries and cooking adventures. Explore more from the Stellar kitchenware collection. 

About Ian Haste

Ian Haste Chef

With a background working in Norfolk gastro pubs, chef Ian Haste now has more than 120,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel. Recipe creator, writer and presenter, he is also author to the 7 Day Basket cookbook promoting no waste in the home kitchen. Ian believes in simple, healthy cooking using the 80-20 rule - eating a healthy balance of nutritious food 80% of the time, couple with daily exercise and feel free to slightly indulge for the other 20%.

View all blog articles