15 May 2018
Ingredients for 4
4 medium red apples
50 ml lemon juice
50 g golden raisins
2 celery stalk, trimmed, peeled and chopped
100 g walnuts, roughly chopped
50 ml good honey
1 large red onion
1 fist of coriander, chopped
175g Manchego cheese, cut into wedges
- Peel, core and slice the apple into wedges (8 pieces from each), place in a bowl and pour over the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- Add the raisin, walnuts and celery.
- Slightly heat (only just!!) the honey and pour over the mix.
- Slice the red onion thinly and add to the apple mix.
- Sprinkle over the chopped coriander.
- Dress over some rocket leaves.
- Serve with the wedges of Manchego cheese.
- Dress with a few coriander leaves.
Credit to Chef Tony O'Reilly
Check out our Food Prep collection if you are missing any kitchen tools and utensils to get your salads ready. You may also be interested in checking out our crockery and serving tools to serve your salads in style.
You may also like to read: