11 October 2018
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp ketchup
French mustard to serve
1 packet of ready roll ruff puff pastry approx. 375g
1 egg beaten
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and brush with a little oil. We used the Judge baking sheet.
- Mix the honey and ketchup together in a bowl, coat the chipolata sausages with the sauce.
- Unroll the ruff puff pastry and divide into equal 12 triangles.
- Wind the pastry triangle around a chipolata and stick together with the beaten egg, brush the inside and outside with egg and bake for 20 mins or until they are a dark golden colour.
- Serve preferably warm or cold with dipping French mustard and blood sauce.
Watch recipe video here.
Credit to Pam Ballone - PBM Marketing.