We do our best to ensure that all our products are created and produced to the highest standard and arrive at your door without any damage. However, we appreciate that sometimes the items you receive may not be exactly what you expected and we are happy to guide you through our return procedure.
Please note that you will need to get in touch with our Customer Service team to agree the return and get instructions on how to proceed. You can find our contact details in the Contact Us page. If you contact us, we will do our best to get back to you within 3 working days, but please allow a little longer during busy shopping times (e.g. Christmas, bank holidays, etc.).
Cancellation due to change of mind
When you receive your order, you have 14 days to contact us should you wish to return it.
If you contact our Customer Service team (find contact details in the footer), please provide your order number. Our Customer Service will process your request and may ask for further details.
Once you have received instructions on how to return the items, you have 14 days to return the products. Please note:
- The return delivery cost will be borne by you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you obtain a Proof of Postage certificate (available free of charge from the Post Office) and that you choose a tracked or signed for delivery option, if you need extra peace of mind for greater value items;
- We will only accept returns that are in saleable conditions and in their original undamaged packaging;
- Should you not include all the information as instructed by our Customer Service team, we may not be able to refund the items until we can identify the related order;
- Should you fail to return your goods to the correct return address provided, we will not be held responsible for any delays to refunds or postage issues.
When your return arrives at our warehouse, it will be processed and checked by our Customer Service Team. If everything is fine, your refund will be processed within 14 days from the receipt of your parcel using the same payment method you originally used to purchase the order. If the return is not in the conditions to allow for a refund (e.g. damaged packaging, items missing, etc.), our Customer Service team will get in touch.
The refund will include the cost of any postage paid for your original order (if any). However, if you purchased a delivery method that is more expensive than the basic delivery option, we will only refund the cost of the basic delivery.
Should you wish to exchange your items rather than getting a full refund for your order, please raise this with our Customer Service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Additional charges may apply.
Cancellation due to damaged products
We strive to use shipping agents who take care of your parcel during delivery. However, we accept that sometimes things don’t go as planned and your parcel could arrive damaged. If the items inside the parcel have been affected, you can contact our Customer Service team to receive assistance. We will generally follow our normal procedure (see above under ‘Cancellation due to change of mind’), except:
- We will ask you to provide photographic proof of the damage to alleviate the necessity/inconvenience of returning the product;
- We will give you the option of receiving a replacement of the damaged items with no additional charges.
Cancellation due to faulty products
We do our best to provide you with quality products that meet our brand standards and guarantee promise. However, on occasion a faulty product may be received.
If your goods are faulty upon delivery or develop a fault within the guarantee period, please contact our Customer Service team to receive assistance. We will generally follow our normal procedure (see above under ‘Cancellation due to change of mind’), except:
- We will ask you to provide photographic proof of the fault to alleviate the necessity/inconvenience of returning the product;
- We will give you the option of receiving a replacement of the faulty item with no additional charge or opt for an exchange if applicable.
Please note: should you make a purchase in the U.K. and then move abroad, we will not be able to bear the delivery costs to send any replacements of faulty items to your overseas address.
Cancellation due to wrong products received
Our Warehouse Team go the extra mile every day to ensure all orders are processed correctly. However, sometimes an error can occur and an incorrect product could be delivered. Should this happen, please contact our Customer Service team to receive assistance. We will generally follow our normal procedure (see above under ‘Cancellation due to change of mind’), except:
- We may ask you to provide photographic proof of the wrong item;
- We will kindly ask you to return the wrong item at our expense in saleable conditions and in the original undamaged packaging.