We provide detailed care instructions for all of our products. Download the relevant guide for this product through the link below.
1. What material is the stand made of? 2. How do you 'zero' the scale to add a second ingredient to what is already in the bowl? 3 Where are the 1/4oz displayed? (It looks like full ounces only to me.) 4. Is the bowl made of plastic? And does it break easily, e.g. if dropped by a young child 'helping' me to cook? 5. Can the bowl and/or the stand be replaced? 6. Have you had a lot of requests for replacement bowls? 7. Storage: When the stand is stored in the bowl is it 'loose'? Can the bowl be stood on a level surface and the stand inverted into it? (You would then pick up the bowl to move the item?) In the illustration, it looks as if the bowl is just covering the stand. 8. How long is the warranty? Thank you
Thanks for your interest find answers relating to your questions below:
2. You simply rotate the base that has the measuring guides until the needle rests below the "0"
3. Full ounces are highlighted in the measuring guide, these are then broken into halves then quarters, so you can easily ready 1/4oz
4. Yes made from plastic - and may crack if dropped
5. Afraid not, we do not hold spare parts for this line
7. Typically the bowl is in inverted over the stand, but I guess you could have the scales upside own in the bowl.
8. Warranty is 2 years